History Of Putman Properties Inc.
Since its inception in 1985, Putman Properties, Inc., has acted in the capacity of a full service commercial, industrial, investment Real Estate Broker.
Co-owners Tim Putman and Wick Hartung have teamed up with veterans Steve Marcelli, Jim Bednar, and Weslee Heiser to offer our clients almost 90 years of real estate experience.
We are licensed for the entire state of Ohio, but our focus is Akron, Canton, Massillon, Alliance, Dover and New Philadelphia. This represents Summit, Stark, and Tuscarawas counties along I-77 as our most active markets. We also work in Cuyahoga, Carroll and Wayne counties.
Putman Properties, Inc. represents owners, partnerships, and limited liability company’s in leasing office, medical, warehouse, distribution and income properties. We represent buyers, investors, banks and owners in buying and selling the same.
Our realtors are experienced in Tax Deferred Exchanges, property valuations and liquidating assets taken back by lenders.
In addition to the traditional real estate services, Putman Properties, Inc. has a 24/7 Property Management Service that maintains the value of over 1.5 million square feet of property. Recently, we have served the lending community when real estate is taken back by securing the property, assessing needed improvements undertaking renovations and taking many to market via auctions turning the asset into cash.
Recent transactions of interest:
- Expanding the 10,700 square foot Veterans Administration in New Philadelphia.
- Leasing 40,000 square feet in Massillon to Shearer’s Foods, Inc. for their corporate headquarters.
- Finding a new 200,000 square foot distribution center for Suarez Corporation in North Canton.
- Finding a private investor to purchase a 35,000 square foot warehouse/office being sold by a partnership.
- Sold the Family of Christ Lutheran Church at 9687 Portage St NW, Massillon, to Crosspoint United Methodist.
- Sold the former SelecTrucks location in Seville, Ohio, to Travel Centers of America.
- Assisted an out of state firm serving a professional auctioneer and liquidating a 93,000 square foot empty industrial building in East Canton, Ohio.
- Represented the State of Ohio in the multi million acquisition of facility in Cuyahoga County, Ohio for the State of Ohio Highway Patrol.
- Represented National Oil Well Varco, a publically traded company, in leasing them a 75,000 square foot rail served warehouse and processing facility in Massillon, Ohio, for the Utica Shale Play.
- Trilogy Plastics lease of 135,203 square feet in Alliance, Ohio.
- Leased medical and office space up and down Fulton Dr NW, in Canton and Belden Village, for a series of investors.
- Several local leases for retail and office space including Muggswigz, State Farm Insurance, Ink & Destroy Tattoo Studio, The Halloween Store, Hendrickson Suspensions, William C. Abel & Associates, Akron General Hospital Visiting Nurses, Exploration Plus LLC., Columbia Gas, Guardian Alarms, Senor Panchos Mexican Restaurant, T-Mobile, Saint Gobain, Cheap Tobacco, Stanley Staffing, Veteran’s Administration, and The Timken Company.